Maker Faire Pittsburgh is a great way for sponsors to connect with creative thinkers and tinkerers, and DYI, tech-savvy, and arts-inclined audiences. We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities and are eager to work with you to create a custom presence for you onsite that supports the local maker community and also meets your specific marketing goals. To learn about sponsorship opportunities for the inaugural Maker Faire Pittsburgh, October 10 -11, 2015, please contact Julie Segner or call 412.322.5058, ext. 217. We look forward to partnering with you.
|BirdBrain Technologies||Schell Games|
Maker Faire Pittsburgh values innovation and entrepreneurs of all sizes and stages of business development. We welcome and encourage your participation. Start-ups (as defined below) will receive exclusive package rates and options on a limited basis. See if you qualify and contact Julie Segner or call 412.322.5058, ext. 217, to discuss how you can be a part of Maker Faire Pittsburgh!
CRITERIA FOR START-UPS
- Been in operation 5 years of less at the time of sponsorship, and
- Business consists of 10 or fewer people, and
- Privately funded or have start-up capital of not more than $3 million, and
- Pre-profitable and gross sales are under $1 million, or
- Are a registered 501c3 non-profit organization